Thursday, December 1, 2016

Virtual Assistant Help – Simple Tips To Save You Heartache



Virtual assistant help can be used anywhere in your business and the longer you outsource you will find tasks that you were always going to get around to doing but never did.

In my early days when I first went online some 10 years ago one of the perks I had was my nephew had his own hosting company and he offered me free hosting which was timely as Google adsense was the big thing back then and many people made full time incomes from their websites from having little ads all over them. They were virtually goldmines depending on the niche’ you went into as each site when people clicked on the banners you made a few dollars.

With the free hosting from my nephew I was buying up domains in all different niches and the virtual assistant would be making various websites and then adding the adsense banners.

All was going well it was and I was managing to get a website up with a few good keywords to get it ranked and the sites would each earn a few dollars per day. Some of the sites I had at the time were insurance sites and they would earn up to a few hundred dollars a day…those were the days! A little more of what happened in the days a little later in this article.

Life was good and it was going like a well oiled machine and I remember counting at the time I had over 100 sites but then I got hacked and had a virus I was trying to get rid of went to one site to the other why was this happening to me and I soon found out it was my own fault people make themselves more vulnerable to hackers by not doing the most simplest of things listed below:
  • Not updating to the latest version of wordpress
  • Not updating the theme and the plug-ins
  • Custom theme over a free theme
  • Change passwords regularly don’t use “admin” as your UN
  • Backup your sites weekly
I also became aware that having a free theme can also have its drawbacks and become a problem down the track as they will get to a stage of not being supported or any further updates and improvements. Having custom themes is definitely a more safe way to go.

UPDATE WORD PRESS REGULARLY 

The message is loud and clear to help deter hackers follow the simple recommendations above, if you have not the time to do this yourself get virtual assistant outsourcing help to do these type of tasks or other tasks or the dull boring things that you hate doing yourself – that is the perfect work that the VA loves to do.

Visit http://needava.com TODAY and fill in your details on the front page so we can learn more about you and your business.

Source: Dedicated Virtual Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment