Monday, April 3, 2017

FALSE & DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING


If I am in a program and have success I will tell others and even if I don’t tell people they will reach out to me and ask me my thoughts and this trust I will never take for granted as its an honor that people see me as a person of my word.
That is why I NEVER give testimonials to people or products that I have been involved in personally.
THIS WEEK THIS GOT UP MY NOSE….
One of my online friends asked my opinion about ABC program – I said sorry I don’t know anything about it but they said “Jenny I just saw your video on it promoting it and thought I would ask how its going!”..
He gave me a link to this product and they have ripped the video I did promoting another company that I was in and had the success that I was glad to give the testimony.
This is totally misleading and a LIE and I would not trust this company if they have not legitimate testimonials DON’T put up videos that are not related to the product.
The entire testimonials given on the video are from a different program I was in 2 years ago – no permission was asked either as the answer would of been NO.
Please reach out to me as I will tell you if I am or not involved in something – I want to protect you!

No comments:

Post a Comment